We talked a little while ago about songs to listen to while you relax in a Fombag. Well, how about songs to fall asleep to? Even adults need lullabies sometimes, and we think these songs are the perfect solution. There are few things better than taking a nice afternoon nap in a Fombag—and now you have the playlist to go along with it.
- “How Deep Is Your Love” by The Bee Gees (We love the Gibbs. So what?)
- “My Love” by Paul McCartney
- “Kiss From A Rose” by Seal
- “Because You Loved Me” by Celine Dion
- “Sail Away” by David Gray
- “Vincent (Starry Starry Night)” by Don McLean (He’s more than just “American Pie”!)
- “Don’t Know Why” by Norah Jones
- “Losing Keys” by Jack Johnson
How about you? Do you have any songs that you love to fall asleep to? We also think that instrumental music is really relaxing, too. In fact, we could probably make a whole different list with relaxing instrumental songs! Like the Titanic theme or some Mozart.
If you have anything to add to the conversation, leave us a comment! Or send us a picture of you (or a friend) sleeping in a Fombag while listening to some relaxing music.