When you’re chilling out in your Fombag, you might want to pop in some tunes to help you relax. We find that it’s tough to relax when you’re listening to upbeat music—so we thought we might help you out by compiling a list of relaxing songs for you to listen to. After all, after a hard day at work there’s no better way to get some peace of mind and “me” time than plopping into a Fombag and popping in some soothing music.
- “Don’t Throw It All Away (Our Love)” by Andy Gibb
- “Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head” by BJ Thomas
- “Bright Eyes” by Art Garfunkel
- “Close To You” by The Carpenters
- “Song For Guy” by Elton John
- “Sailing” by Christopher Cross
- “Home” by Daughtry
- “High” by James Blunt
- “Time After Time” by Eva Cassidy (We can’t get over how pretty this song is!)
- “Golden Slumbers” by The Beatles
- “100 Years” by Five For Fighting
What are your favorite relaxing songs? What do you listen to when you’re snuggled up in a Fombag? Let us know!